Position: Finance Supervisor
Business Unit: Restaurants / Hotels
Ever wonder what it’s like to be part of the DestinationTeam? Well here’s a little taste…We work hard to create an environment that appeals to the very best people in the industry. We strive for a culture of FUN, exceptional service, and industry leading innovation. We celebrate diversity, promote wellbeing, and support the needs of a global career.
Our fast-paced environment welcomes challenges and our problem solvers come out on the other side as STARS.
Our HUNGER for more has created a diverse portfolio of FUN Iconic American brands like Hooters, Hard Rock Café, and Big Boy. To locally founded brands like The Drunken Leprechaun, Wow Cow, Wing It!, Boom Boom Burger, Power Bowl, and many many more.
Our STAY is renowned for innovative designs and for setting the standard in world-class resort and business hotels, providing outstanding holiday experiences that are second-to-none. We are proud to have created some of Thailand’s most on-trend resorts and for having reignited the excitement of destination holidays.
Our PASSION for people and FUN has led to top talent who are dedicated to making things GREAT!
Have an appetite for FUN and innovation? Always hungry for more? Want to be a part of something great?
“We create GREAT places to BE!”
The Finance Supervisor will oversee the organizations accounting systems, maintaining accurate records and financial documentation.
- Analyzes financial reports in relation to current budget and prior year information.
- Audits expenditures, ensuring compliance with the accounting procedures of the organization.
- Balances and reconciles accounts; adjusts and corrects daily journal entries.
- Monitors expenditures and prepares monthly financial statements and administrative reports.
- Provides technical support to clerical and professional staff.
- Prepares quarterly and annual statements.
- Oversees the daily workflow of the department.
- Provides constructive and timely performance evaluations.
- Handles discipline and termination of employees in accordance with company policy
- Bachelors degree in accounting, finance, or business administration required.
- Three to five years of managerial experience required
- Extensive knowledge of accounting concepts and principles.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to analyze and interpret financial data.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or similar software, and accounting and financial software.