Position: Financial Controller
Business Unit: Corporate
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Ever wonder what it’s like to be part of the DestinationTeam? Well here’s a little taste…We work hard to create an environment that appeals to the very best people in the industry. We strive for a culture of FUN, exceptional service, and industry leading innovation. We celebrate diversity, promote wellbeing, and support the needs of a global career.
Our fast-paced environment welcomes challenges and our problem solvers come out on the other side as STARS.
Our HUNGER for more has created a diverse portfolio of FUN Iconic American brands like Hooters, Hard Rock Café, and Big Boy. To locally founded brands like The Drunken Leprechaun, Wow Cow, Wing It!, Boom Boom Burger, Power Bowl, and many many more.
Our STAY is renowned for innovative designs and for setting the standard in world-class resort and business hotels, providing outstanding holiday experiences that are second-to-none. We are proud to have created some of Thailand’s most on-trend resorts and for having reignited the excitement of destination holidays.
Our PASSION for people and FUN has led to top talent who are dedicated to making things GREAT!
Have an appetite for FUN and innovation? Always hungry for more? Want to be a part of something great?
“We create GREAT places to BE!”
We are looking for an experienced Financial Controller to undertake all aspects of financial management, including corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecasts preparation, as well as development of internal control policies and procedures. Finance Controller responsibilities will also include financial risk management.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance preferred.
- 5 years’ relevant s experience in the FC role.
- Experience in multinational hotel chain is a must for FC hotels position
- Experience in multinational restaurants chain is a must for GFC for restaurants chain
- Good command in English both of speak and writing.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Products.
- Proficiency with Business Intelligence / data visualization tools or data cubes.
- Must have experience with accounting/financial software and databases.
- Prior Operations Finance experience in a restaurant or retail environment is highly preferred.
- Professional certification a plus.