Position: IT Project Manager
Business Unit: Corporate
Ever wonder what it’s like to be part of the DestinationTeam? Well here’s a little taste…We work hard to create an environment that appeals to the very best people in the industry. We strive for a culture of FUN, exceptional service, and industry leading innovation. We celebrate diversity, promote wellbeing, and support the needs of a global career.
Our fast-paced environment welcomes challenges and our problem solvers come out on the other side as STARS.
Our HUNGER for more has created a diverse portfolio of FUN Iconic American brands like Hooters, Hard Rock Café, and Big Boy. To locally founded brands like The Drunken Leprechaun, Wow Cow, Wing It!, Boom Boom Burger, Power Bowl, and many many more.
Our STAY is renowned for innovative designs and for setting the standard in world-class resort and business hotels, providing outstanding holiday experiences that are second-to-none. We are proud to have created some of Thailand’s most on-trend resorts and for having reignited the excitement of destination holidays.
Our PASSION for people and FUN has led to top talent who are dedicated to making things GREAT!
Have an appetite for FUN and innovation? Always hungry for more? Want to be a part of something great?
“We create GREAT places to BE!”
Lead, plan, establish, and manage information technology (IT) projects and serve as a liaison between the commercial and technical aspects of projects to provide industry standards and best practices level of information technology (IT) operations services centralisation and innovation to Destination Group Resource Centre, as well as its properties, outlets, and other locations where Destination Group entities operate
1. Manage and adhere to project goals by utilising project management tools and strategies
2. Develop and manage project timeframes, budgets, resources, and progress reports
3. Conduct technical and business risk assessments, technical expertise review, commercial
negotiations, and problem resolutions
4. Organise meetings and effective communications amongst project stakeholders to discuss
5. Lead project stakeholders to the closure of projects
1. Ten or more years of experience in information technology project management
2. Possess confident oral and written communication skills and the ability to present information
effectively to project stakeholders
3. Well-organised and has remarkable attention to detail
4. Proficiency in managing cross-functional groups, possessing great social skills, and the ability
to motivate team members
5. Ability to interpret technical and legal documents in simple language when communicating
with non-technical team members
6. Hands-on experience in
a. IT project management
b. IT systems integration
c. IT systems administration and engineering
7. Excellent command of the English and Thai languages
8. Result-orientated mindset and familiarity with OKR, PMP, CompTIA Project+, and the
hospitality and F&B technology trends